Monday, August 23, 2010

Reality Check!

(This was actually written on Aug 23rd, but was still hanging out in my drafts)

...As in, I got mine, over and over, after writing that last post!!
That was a big ol cry baby post! And I needed that, but I quickly got over it!
Know why????
Because I am so amazingly blessed!!! I have 2 healthy little boys, that WANT my attention and company! I have a loving husband who is an adoring Daddy! We have a home, jobs, food, clothes, all the "things" we need! And so yes, I am busy, I have things to get taken care of, I have children and a husband (and a rotten puppy dog) all for me to take care of!! And you know what?! I wouldn't change any of that! That post was a vent, and that's fine, but I need to get over myself! I need to remember all of my blessings! To realize that those busy mornings are blessings! To remember when I crash into bed at night that I'm blessed! Yeah, I need to suck it up, grow up, and look up and say THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: