Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW!

We finally got real snow at our house. Not the icy stuff, or just the dry that only sticks to vehicles, real actual go out and play snow! And Jackson is at the perfect age for his first actual go out and play snow! So, that's just what we did on Monday! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day. I also took some super cute videos that I'll have to figure out how to upload and share!
He wasn't too sure about all the layering, but he went with it!
He instantly knew how to make snowballs! Seriously, is that a boy thing??
And this is the sweet face I saw all day!! He loved every single second of being outside in the snow! Makes me sad that I don't get to see it all day everyday! :(
side note... I had to call in to work, because apparently Saline County was as south as the snow went! Malvern got nothing, I mean, NOT-A-THING, nothing!

1 comment:

Dave and Shannon said...

Aw, I love the picture on the bottom. If you ever want a winter vacation (say as late as March), come see me!