Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Warm Fuzzies!

I don't know if anyone really reads my blog or not....well, I mean I know a handful of my friends do and I read their blogs too!
-------> check out some good peeps to your right.


Anyway, one of the blogs I read and keep up with is Kelly's Korner. If you read anyone's blog, then most likely you've at least seen the icon link to Kelly's blog. She's good southern folk, from Arkansas, with a precious baby girl and a heartwarming story. Her blog is followed by thousands! And she does this fun thing by linking blogs through a certain topic. I think she does this weekly. I click on and read a few, but I never participate.....I'm not that good of a blogger. :) Moving along..... Today, or maybe she posted it last night, she chose the topic "Simple Pleasures". Well, today I'm participating, I like this topic.


So, all that to say, "Here's my list of simple pleasures"


~ belly laughs


~ big hugs and sugars from my 2 1/2 yr old!


~ conversations with said 2 1/2 yr old


~ um, pretty much anything 2 1/2 yr old does and says! :)


~ clean sheets on the bed


~ new socks


~ yoga pants, t-shirts, and my Uggs


~ sitting on a porch


~ rocking chairs


~ Southern Living magazine


~ the smells of honeysuckle, cut hay, and just mowed grass


~ Chocolate chip cookies still warm and gooey from the oven


~ cardigans


~ fire in the fireplace


~ camping


~ sitting under the camper awning while it's raining


~ NAPS!!!


~ football season


~ visiting with old friends


~ Christmas lights


~ Sonic ice


~ dairy bar milkshakes and greasy cheeseburgers


~ fishing in a pond


~ driving across the Lake DeGray dike about sunset


~ memories


~ days at home with nothing to do and everyone there


~ photos


~ my Nanny's breakfasts...with home made biscuits!
What are your "warm fuzzies"?
Leave me a comment so I'll know you were here! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Jules wasss heeerreee!!!

Kyrstin D. said...

I found you via Lele's blog! :-)