Thursday, August 6, 2009

Of all the ridiculous things...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/webxtra/story/No-shoes-no-service-Baby-gets-kicked-out-of/5_TdDg0_cUCHV-anQRO-Lg.cspx

First, I realize I've strayed away from "update" postings. I will try to get one up soon. I've just been hesitant about putting up very much personal information anymore.


Ok, back to THIS post...My sister just sent me this link (see above). It's from a television station out of St. Louis' website. A Burger King (blech) there told a lady that she would have to take her food to go instead of dinning in because...get this... BECAUSE her 6 MONTH OLD child did not have on shoes!!!!!!!!!! He cited the whole "no shoes, no shirt, no service" and then said that it was against health codes?! The lady even tried putting socks on her baby (which is a WAY calmer reaction than I would have had!) and the manager still said no!! And get this, Burger King apologized by offering the lady a free meal, A, one, cingular free meal!! You can just add this to my file of "why I don't eat at Burger King!"

1 comment:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Hey! What kind of video monitor do you have? We bought one that cost like $300, thinking it would be the best one, but it had tons of static. We ended up taking it back.