Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spaghetti and Boots (are you curious?)

Just photos from recent happenings at our house!
Enjoy! :)

We had spaghetti for supper the other night.. it was num num!
Apparently it is: "hold fork in left hand while eating with right hand"!

And this morning, I got him dressed and we were headed out the door when he spotted his boots!! Crazy Mommy had put on his tennis shoes; I don’t know what I was thinking! So, he told me “boots” and we had to make a quick shoe change:

But not five minutes from the house I hear “ut oh Momma, boots” and see this in the back seat:


(Notice his keys in his hand; we have to have those when we leave the house now! Smart boy!)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have one of those little spaghetti-faced, boot-strippin' fellers! :-D It's grand, isn't it??