Friday, January 23, 2009

Better late than never, right??

Ok, well, I HAD good intentions! LOL!
Let's see.... we had a great "holiday season". Thanksgiving was spread out about a week long, so we got our fill on turkey and all the fixings. Then came Christmas! I LOVE Christmas! :) I just don't love that it is all crammed into 2 days of chaotic festivities! Ok, so I LOVE Christmas-TIME! Jackson had an amazing Christmas! More presents than he (or I) knows what to do with! I was expecting him to rip through his gifts and then want to play with the wrapping and boxes. Instead, he surprised me and only wanted to open 1 gift - once he did that, he was content, he played with that toy. So Kyle and I ended up unwrapping most of his stuff! That's ok though, because we were just as excited FOR him as he would have been!!

Over the Christmas Break we attempted to go ice skating in Hot Springs, but it was so cold and windy the night we went. We did get a couple of pictures though!

The fam

Me, Jan and the boys

And here are some from Christmas:
Jackson with Mimi



No comments: